What is the most contagious idea of this year?

How things catch on and getting viral, understand human mind & psychology. Does anyone get an idea? please share here to get your voice heard.
kevinmax

What is the most contagious idea of this year?

Post by kevinmax » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 am

What is the power of contagious ideas? and I am curious to know the most one of it.
Getting into visual culture is the one I think.
Ask me anything in terms of SEO

buzz

Re: What is the most contagious idea of this year?

Post by buzz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:55 pm

What makes things popular? Why do people talk about certain products and ideas more than others? Why are some stories and rumors more infectious? And what makes online content go viral?

If you said advertising, think again. People don’t listen to advertisements, they listen to their peers. But why do people talk about certain products and ideas more than others? Why are some stories and rumors more infectious? And what makes online content go viral?

The contagious idea is really about to understand how people think and react to your message, they don't care your products before they care for themselves first, so you have to study and really understand your customers. Build the product that really solves their problems instead of wasting money on Advertisements by saying "buy the product, it is good!".

Study about human psychology like why people like to gossip, hooked to the sex elements, keep taking selfies, these will help you understand human basic need better, then you can use it to apply in whatever you are doing in marketing.

Learn more from this video:

:D
Vincent Zheng is the Author & Founder of https://www.metricbuzz.com/ which is doing SEO checker and website analysis report.