You need content always, Not just content - Information, Not just information - A meaningful data which will be loved by both search engine spiders and users. Let speak!
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:05 am
Whatever we do, at the end we need information. A real data which give knowledge and other things.
Most of the markteres always speaks about content from the ancient times, even search engine guidelines says that a good quality content will be automatically marketed.
Best content marketing techniques
- Presentation creation and promotions
- Instructographic marketing
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:01 pm
To create a marketing content you need to follow the basics:
1. Understands the targeted audiences
2. Know, what comes to mind when someone enters your website - What sort of questions do they get?
3. Answer them with your content
4. Get feedbacks, reviews from the users
5. Work on them, modify the content - Analyze how they are moving towards your website
6. Use heatmaps
7. Finally generate an article which will be loved by many
Then market the same content to the outside world using different medium.
Convert your Blog into Slideshare for only $5 - P.M Me
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 am
Write an interesting story is the key to became success. My advice is to not to target the whole world, Just keep in mind of small section of people who is having similar interest like you. Try to attract them with your content. If they like then they will be your marketers who share your content in their website or blog or social media portals or saying about that with a friend and other activities.
This creates viral sharing.
Ask me anything in terms of SEO
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm
If you don't have any idea about what to write, search the best shared topics in your area by using http://buzzsumo.com/
and many other related sites. Pick the best topics from there and start writing on your own with the relevant experience you have.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest