Which Niche is best for Google adsense?

You don't want to have a knowledge of SEO to market a niche. This boards discusses the where and how to find relevant niche websites and its visitors
kevinmax

Which Niche is best for Google adsense?

Post by kevinmax » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 am

Finding the best niche/keyword that receives more traffic is not the key of success in Google adsense. You need to find the less competitive niche with average search. For me any keyword which receives a monthly search volume over 1000+ is a good keyword.

Some of best niches I used are Gaming niche like clash of clans, Candy crush, Weight loss is always a best niche, How to make money online, mobile phone updates.
Ask me anything in terms of SEO

buzz

Re: Which Niche is best for Google adsense?

Post by buzz » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Well, the most profitable niche keywords business would be law, insurance, finance, loan, auto industry etc. These industries bid high price on Google Adsense, therefore they would be more profitable.

But, however, you should not just jump on to the filed that you don't understand and potential lots of hard competitions. I think trying to do something you are good at and familiar niche would be a smart way to go.

cheer!

:geek: :ugeek:
Vincent Zheng is the Author & Founder of https://www.metricbuzz.com/ which is doing SEO checker and website analysis report.