What is blog marketing?

SEO helps to increase your online presence with affordable cost. Here we will discuss the latest working trends and techniques about search engine optimization.
Anil05

What is blog marketing?

Post by Anil05 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Blog marketing is a process of marketing your website blogs to the targeted audiences.

Features:
Making the blog big and popular
Reach your targeted customers
Increase search engine rankings of your blog for its marketing title
Good exposure
Helps to reach more potential audiences
Convert your Blog into Slideshare for only $5 - P.M Me

kenneth

Re: What is blog marketing?

Post by kenneth » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:19 am

Getting the content read by many is the real success of any content. If the content has some value then It will be automatically read by at least thousands.

sathish

Post by sathish » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:04 am

Help is the key to success any blog.
I mean your blog should answer the queries who is reading.

Before 5 years, many blogs started with the title "Tips for" or "How to". Even now, many are writing to help others. Posting a blog alone doesn't improve the readability. you need to do more actions behind the scenes to get that promoted.

Use all content marketing platforms like slideshare, youtube, infographic submission sites and many other.

kevinmax

Post by kevinmax » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:45 am

kenneth wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:19 am
Getting the content read by many is the real success of any content. If the content has some value then It will be automatically read by at least thousands.
Is it so @Kenneth?
May be for to get our content marketed then we need to research at least a week before writing the blog.

We also need to choose a topic which makes the curiosity and triggers the human emotion. Those kind of content will be automatically get marketed. Unless I will a huge star, when I just make a tweet, then it will be viewed by tons in the next 2 minutes.

A strong follower database is required to get the content marketed like machine...
Ask me anything in terms of SEO