Still people monetizing their blogs

Don't start your online business if you don't know how to monetize yet? Learn how people monetize their businesses online. Share your innovative monetization methods here to give people hope for making money online, because it is hard for most people.
Anil05

Still people monetizing their blogs

Post by Anil05 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:24 am

I heard that many started a website for blogging, and tries to earn money. But I am sure most of us failed in making money in that way as we expected. There are lot needs to work to make more money through blogging.

I need to know still many are trying to monetize their blogs and waiting!
Convert your Blog into Slideshare for only $5 - P.M Me

buzz

Re: Still people monetizing their blogs

Post by buzz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi, I think, generally speaking, making money on the blog for a beginner is kind of hard!

But below are 4 methods for your blog:

1. Affiliate Marketing

Amazon Associates

ClickBank

LinkShare

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing. As the blogger, you include links to a product or service offered through another business’s affiliate program. If one of your visitors clicks on that link and purchases the good or service, you’ll receive a cut of the cost.

Only promote products relevant to your niche.

Only promote products you’ve personally used and recommend.

2. Google AdSense

There are two ways to start earning cash from Google AdSense:

Based on impressions: This depends on page views. For instance, for every 1,000 page views you get, you earn a set dollar amount.

Based on clicks: Regardless of page views, if a visitor clicks on the ad from your site, you’ll earn a certain cut of the ad revenue. This can range anywhere from $0.01 to a couple of dollars depending on the ad.

AdSense is also compatible with free Blogger blogs and self-hosted WordPress blogs.

3. Create digital product

Another profitable way to monetize a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day is to create and sell online courses. You don’t need many leads or customers to make money with your first online course.

you can learn some of the examples from jvzoo.com

4. CPA networks

https://www.offervault.com/, it is not based on sales, but certain actions that you lead users to perform on your site, and you get the instant payout by the user actions taking in your site.
Vincent Zheng is the Author & Founder of https://www.metricbuzz.com/ which is doing SEO checker and website analysis report.